- Rent a canoe or kayak in our rental center. Here you can see the boats we have for rent.
- Take a walk on one of our hiking trails and find paths with blueberries, wild raspberries and mushrooms.
- Head out with a mountain bike on one of our bike trails in Bengtsfors beautiful surroundings.
ACTIVITIES FOR BOTH ADULTS & KIDS
- Visit one of our many beaches that are easily accessible on foot or by bike.
- Go out on a trolley ride. www.dvvj.se
- Take a trip on a canal boat on the Dalsland Canal. www.dalslandskanal.se
- Go on afishing trip with a fishing guide. www.dalslandsfishing.com
- Take a one day trip to Norway. The nearest town in Norway is Halden, about an hour's drive from Bengtsfors.
- Visit Baldersnäs, a mansion with a beautiful park. www.baldersnas.eu
- Gammelgården & The House of Straw museum – An Open-air museum on the top of Majberget in Bengtsfors. Here you will also find The House of Straw museum with a shop, café and a stunning view of the lake Lelång and Bengtsfors. www.halmenshus.com
- Not Quite – A Cultural Centre in Fengersfors, about 20 minutes drive from The Lodge. Here ypu will find a café, exhibitions, gallerys and a bakery. In August, there is a large food festival here. www.notquite.se
- Dalsland Center & and the Aqueduct in Håverud - Dalsland famous aqueduct at the end of the Dalsland Canal. Here you will also find Dalslands Center with cafe, a fish smokehouse, museum, gallery and souvenir shop. www.haverud-upperud.se